DoD Scholarship Program
Details & Requirements:
- DoD Scholarship Program provides up to $20,000 per program (school) year to each scholar to help with school related expenses.
- Scholars are required to hold and maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher throughout the program year. Unofficial transcripts will be required throughout program.
- Scholars will be required to attend an 10-week paid summer internship with AFRL in Rome, NY.
- 48 hours (24 hours each semester) of mandatory community service in a STEM field is required during each program year.
- Weekly communication with an assigned mentor is also required.
- Participation in two Leadership Conferences within program year is mandatory. Travel, lodging, and meals for conferences are fully funded by scholarship program.
The application cycle for this program is now closed.