What We Do
- Partnership Intermediary with AFRL/RI
- Technology Transfer
- Commercialization Academy
- Educational Outreach (STEM)
- Innovative Concepts
- Information Instutute
- Visiting Faculty Program
- Student Intern Program
- NYS Certified Business Incubator
- Collaborative Laboratory Workspace
- 10 – 100 GB Research Network
- Facilities Rental
- Center For Career Training & Education
- Custom Courses
- Pearson VUE Testing Center
- Conferences, Seminars & Workshops
The GI achieves technology transfer by facilitating cooperative research and development agreements (CRADAs) with private industry and other federally funded laboratories, commercial test agreements (CTAs) with customers requesting assistance in product validation/verification, and educational partnership agreements (EPAs) with universities.
Workforce Education & Training Programs
Professional development through training programs for laboratory personnel in software development and program management certification.
The GI is focused on a multitude of community outreach activities from involvement in the annual Air Force Association competition, CyberPatriot, and robotics, to the year-long DimensionU competition with middle and high school students. The Information Directorate received the prestigious 2014 Federal Laboratory Consortium for Technology Transfer National STEM Award based upon the teaming of the GI and AFRL/RI workforce.